Inbound Marketing Account Manager
At Orion, we take an intensive, hands-on approach to inbound marketing, which includes organic search, content creation, social media, and other tactics that bring an audience to our clients.
In this position you'll be involved in every platform from Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to advertising and optimization campaigns in Google, and much more. We believe that inbound marketing and social media are integral parts of an overall branding and marketing strategy. It's not about a mere "popularity contest" where the biggest number of fans wins; but a process of developing a rich and personal conversation between a brand or organization and its target audience, that leads to long-term engagement, brand loyalty and, yes, increased sales as well.
You can learn more about our social media philosophy here.
- Contribute bright ideas and strategies for engaging users
- Update social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Upload and manage video content
- Perform research using social media and Google
- Post content across various social media platforms, i.e. Digg / Stumbleupon / Delicious
- Identify people, groups, Web sites, blogs, forums, etc. where our clients' messages can be promoted to create viral awareness
- Prepare reports based on the above activities to be shared with our clients
- Up to 40 hours per week depending on skill set. Candidates must have own computer, laptop preferred.
- Great communication skills are a must
- Ability to write creatively and professionally
- The web needs to be “second nature” to you - total comfort level with search, browsing, etc.
- Social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Google Search
- Microsoft Office