Orion Creative Group, a fast-growing San Diego interactive marketing and development agency, is seeking both in-house and freelance graphic design talent to add to our team.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Provide graphic design for both web and print, including website comps, email campaigns, banner advertisements, promotions, identity and collateral materials, and more
- Work collaboratively with our Art Director and other team members to create designs that match clients’ goals
- You’ll have the opportunity to participate “hands-on” in every portion of the design process, from initial discovery through project completion, in an interactive, creative and team-oriented environment.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Flash skills a plus
- Solid general computer skills and comfort level with online communication tools
- Strong design, verbal, and time management skills
- An eye for typography
- Must be organized and a self-starter
- Stay current on design and interactive media trends
- Bachelor’s degree in design preferred, but the quality of your work is what matters most to us!
- At least five years of design experience, with at least two years of either full-time freelance or agency experience
- Both part-time and full-time positions available depending on qualifications
- Candidate must have own computer, laptop preferred
- Competitive salary, exact rates depend on experience and schedule
Please send your resume and portfolio to careers-at-orioncreativegroup.com and provide a phone number where you can be reached. Job candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted for a follow-up phone interview within 48 hours. This position is open to those currently residing in San Diego County. A valid driver's license and an operational vehicle are also required.